Sunday, January 6, 2013

HEART OF A HERO has a new cover!!!

HEART OF A HERO

by Billi Tiner




BOOK DESCRIPTION:


Lady, an Irish Setter puppy, is leading a simple life on a farm in Ohio during the 1940’s. Lady’s biggest desire is to become an expert hunting dog like her mother. She has no idea that her life is going to take her down a path where she will find herself in the middle of incredibly dangerous situations, including a world war. On several occasions, Lady will have to find the courage to risk her life in order to save someone she loves. The loyalty and bravery that Lady shows throughout her lifetime illustrate what it truly means to have the heart of a hero.


BOOK REVIEWS:

"Heart of a Hero is a treasure for dog lovers."- Midwest Book Review

              
5 stars-"If you are looking for a good read for your child or teen, I highly recommend you grab "Heart of a Hero" by Billi J. Tiner for them. This is a truly awesome book for those who love dogs."-Joy H. for Readers Favorite



"My 10 year old daughter and I read this book together over the course of several nights! This is perhaps the best book that I have ever read with her! We often found ourselves laughing out loud. It's a very hard book to put down (both for me and my daughter). She told me how much she enjoyed the book. If you love dogs, like we do, this is a MUST READ! We will definitely read more books by this author!

I was blown away by just how much this book drew us in! This is a great book to read together with your 10 year old!"- Amazon Reviewer


1 comment:

  1. I really like the new book cover for "Heart of a Hero". Just looking at it gave me goose bumps picturing what this wonderful courageous dog must have looked like. She was an amazing dog. Reading her story will warm the hearts of anyone who reads this book. I loved it and I loved Lady. She truly was a "hero"!

    ReplyDelete